Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weightless Thursday? (#8)

Well... Apparently Wednesday came and went without me realizing I had missed publishing a Weightless Wednesday post! I'll be completely honest with you this week, we definitely struggled with eating right and getting to the gym. Just when I think we're on a roll we get complacent and think "I can afford to miss a night" or "this cheeseburger won't do that much damage..." Well, we survived the week, but just barely.

This week, I am hoping to do better. I'll still have days when I won't be able to get to the gym due to plans we made a while ago. And, unfortunately it has been raining here for the past couple weeks basically every day, so running outside has been put on hold. We have flood warnings all around us just like many other parts of the country. Thankfully we are on the 3rd floor of our apartment building, so it will take a while for us to be washed out of our place! :)

Even with our bad week, I did manage to lose a pound. I think that's phenomenal considering all the junk I ate! And, my husband lost somewhere between 4-5! He couldn't believe it when he got on the scale. So - maybe our bodies needed a re-set from all of the healthy eating and work outs? That's what I'm going to tell myself anyway, because I sure don't understand how we both didn't gain 5 pounds.

I've got 3 weeks until my friend's wedding on May 11th, so I need to keep going strong. Then we are going on vacation 2 weeks after that and I want to be in even better shape by that time. So - here's to another week on the "get fit" wagon!

Heaviest weight: 180
Starting weight: 175
Weight last week: 155
Weight this week: 154
Weight loss this week: 1 pound
Total weight loss: 21 pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...