Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weightless Wednesday #7

Woohoo! I finally hit the 20 pound weight loss mark! I was so excited to get on the scale and for it to read 155! Especially since *full disclosure here* I didn't throw out the rest of my chocolate bunny. Actually, I had a bad night where I sat down on the couch and proceeded to mindlessly eat the whole thing. Oops...

That being said, we are learning to live a little with our diet. Yes, we keep things under control with portion sizes and caloric intake, but sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, or pancakes, or nachos. We've tried not to binge on them every day, but usually once a week we get to have something we think is a little naughty. Obviously I over did it with the chocolate bunny this week, but I'm still very happy with my progress.

It's become habit for us to go to the gym now. It actually feels weird and wrong if we don't. One of these days I'll need to have the front desk guy take a new picture of me because I dont like seeing the old me every time I scan my ID card. :) Silly, I know, but I've earned a new picture.

So, on to new goals and new places this week. I've got about 20ish more pounds I'd like to lose, but I can't remember the last time I was under 150. So, that's the next goal. I think my husband wants to lose another 40. We'll see how muscular he gets first. :) He's looking very dapper already!

Heaviest weight: 180
Starting weight: 175
Weight last week: 156
Weight this week: 155
Weight loss this week: 1 pound
Total weight loss: 20 pounds!!! 

3 comments:

  1. A big Congrats to you.I think too you need that "treat" to help not fall off the wagon.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!!!!!
    I was a bit higher than you years ago and have been lower than you but I think where you are is my happy medium:) I still enjoy my chocolate everyday but cut way back on teh breads and junk:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I think allowing something naughty once a week is a good idea - it'll help you stay on track

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...